A Private Party for Guys Who Flag Yellow
I am aware that the weather on Saturday may not be ideal for an outdoors piss party. The party will happen, both in my garden and in my garage, but I will understand if you choose not to attend. There is no need to formally cancel your reservation.
I will schedule another party next month, and hope for the best!
- Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Doors open 12 noon. Doors close 3 pm. Party until 5 pm or so.
- The party is free, but you must register in advance. Register here.
- Donations help us host piss parties and related events, including the Piss Pool at the Folsom Street Fair.
- The location is a private home in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco.
- Exact address and transit info will be provided upon registration.
- Bring your own beer in cans; soft drinks and salty snacks will be provided.
- Be 21+ with ID.
- Please bring proof of full vaccination against Covid 19.
- Vaccination against monkeypox is highly recommended.
- Mask use is entirely optional.
- Anyone who identifies as male is welcome.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Naked is great, rubber or other wet-friendly fetish gear and toys are welcome, or wear anything you don’t mind getting wet. We recommend you keep some kind of shoes on.
- Wheelchair access is available. Please contact me in advance for info.
- Tips for enjoying this party (and similar events) can be found here.
- Always be among the first to hear about our parties: sign up for the Yellow and Black Group mailing list, using the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Remember: start tanking up (drinking water, juice, beer, etc.) at least two hours before the party starts. You’ll be glad you did!