For Yellow and Black Group parties held at the Folsom Center, you will be required to sign the following waiver. Please read it in advance and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
By my signature below, I hereby state and affirm:
1. I am at least 18 years old and acknowledge that I am participating in a private event, not open to the general public. I may be required to show a valid government issued ID containing my photo, full legal name, and date of birth to prove my age and identity. I may leave at any time.
2. I may be exposed to nudity, sexual activity, practices of bondage and discipline, sadomasochism, and power exchange between consenting adults. I find none of these subjects or activities to be offensive or objectionable to me in any manner.
3. I will follow all posted rules of both the event and the venue. Failure to follow posted rules is considered a violation of this agreement.
4. These activities carry an inherent risk of physical injury or other harm. Participation in any activity is voluntary. Should I choose to take part in any activity, it is my responsibility to inform myself of potential risks of the activity and any equipment involved and to take part only with my fully informed consent.
5. I assume all risk of injury or physical harm incident to my attendance at this event or participation in any activity. I agree to hold harmless Folsom Street, the Folsom Street Board of Directors, volunteer staff, members, and guests. I agree to hold harmless the Folsom Street Community Center, its employees, property owners, and their agents and successors. I relinquish any claim of liability which may arise due to my attendance or participation in this event.
6. Attendance at this event does not indicate or imply consent to engage in any contact or activity with any other person. Prior consent must be obtained from other persons before engaging in any contact or activity with them. Consent once given may be revoked at any time, at which time all contact or activity must immediately stop.
7. The house safeword during the entire event is “RED.” Calling “RED” indicates that the participant desires all activity to stop immediately or as quickly as is safe to do so.
8. All attendees have the right to have their chosen gender identity and sexuality recognized. Attendees have the right to use and be known by the pronouns and other words of identity that they choose. If unsure of a person’s pronouns, politely ask them what pronoun to use. Intentional misgendering is unacceptable.
9. Admittance may be refused to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or any drug.
10. Audio and video recording is prohibited during the event in public and private areas. Still photography is prohibited in public areas without explicit authorization & supervision.
11. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in my expulsion from this event without refund.
Last update: 030723