The next Yellow and Black party is set for Friday evening, June 8, 2018, at SF Catalyst, 1060 Folsom Street, San Francisco (map). Doors open 8 pm to midnight.
This is a party for guys who are into piss scenes, possibly with a little extra touch of kink: dominance, submission, bondage, even a little pain with your piss. Want to beg your top for some of his sweat or spit? Go ahead! Role-play or fantasy elements can add to the fun, too. Of course we’re all about consent and inclusion, so “vanilla watersports” or “dry land BDSM” scenes are also very welcome. And if you just want to amuse yourself quietly as you to watch the action happening, that’s fine too.
This month only, we have a special attraction: Click here for info about the Birthday Pissfuck Gangbang!
Remember: start tanking up (drinking water, juice, beer, etc.) at least two hours before the party starts. You’ll be glad you did!
SF Catalyst features more than 2,000 square feet of dungeon, play and social space well stocked with BDSM furniture.
The large, watersports-friendly shower can hold 6 or more people easily, and we will also have a plastic wading pool and/or a bathtub for more wet play.
Tickets are $20 in advance (plus Eventbrite fee), or $30 at the door. All proceeds will be donated to the San Francisco Bay Area Leather Alliance, to keep the doors open at the all-volunteer SF Catalyst space. Discounts are available for volunteers (see below to contact me for info).
- Bring your own beer in cans; plenty of water and salty snacks will be provided.
- Be 18+ with ID. Be 21+ if you plan to bring beer.
- Anyone who identifies as a male is welcome.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Rubber or other wet-friendly fetish gear and toys welcome, or get naked.
- Bring a lock for the lockers, if you like.
- Keep some kind of shoes on.
- Catalyst can be made wheelchair-accessible. Just write to me in advance to request it.
- This event is also posted on Fetlife and Facebook.