Below is info about our most recent Pansexual Piss Party.
I can’t say when the next party will be. But once the current unpleasantness is over, watch out!
You might want to get on the Yellow and Black Email List, to be sure you get notified of the next event. (See bottom of this page for instructions.)
Want to make sure that we have a place for the party when things restart? Why not not become a Catalyst “Patron”? Your ongoing monthly donation will earn you fun benefits, and will help keep SF Catalyst open and serving our communities. Visit their Patreon Campaign for details or to sign up!
For more information about our community’s response to COVID-19, and how you can help, click here.
But meanwhile, here is what our parties are like!
What: Drench! A Post-Thanksgiving Pansexual Piss & Play Party
When: Saturday, November 30, 2019. Doors open 9:00 pm to 1:00 am.
Where: SF Catalyst, 1060 Folsom Street
For whom: All genders, orientations and preferences, all levels of experience, all ages (18+), including Water Bois, Urinal Gals, Raunch Masters, Trough Slaves, Piss Daddies / Mommies, Diaper babies (#1 only), Piss Pigs, Pee Puppies, Squirters, Gushers, and their friends and admirers.
Cost: $20 in advance, $30 at the door. Discounts available for volunteers! (See the bottom of this page for contact info.)
Dress code: Whatever makes you feel sexy & ready for the splash zone! Leather, rubber, latex, neoprene, lingerie, jockstraps, swimwear, dungeon blacks, vanilla casual party attire, nudity!
Get wet & play hard at Drench!
- New to or curious about pee play? Wade in with an orientation and discussion/demo at 9:30 to learn about consent, safety, and ways to incorporate watersports into your play.
- The shower will be ready for your hot negotiated scenes. Bring your own towel for getting dry afterwards.
- Climb into the Trough to become a urinal target for anyone in attendance!
- Complementary stand-and-pee urinal devices provided for those equipped with vulvas.
- Light snacks will be available, plus plenty of soft beverages. Consider bringing your own refillable water bottle to minimize trash.
- You may bring your own beer (in cans). If you drink beer please inform your partners before playing, alternate with other liquids, have a means to get home safely, and do not become intoxicated. Drunk people will be ejected without refund.
- Be 18+ with ID. Be 21+ if you plan to bring beer.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Watersports participation is not required – we welcome any kind of consensual play that SF Catalyst allows!
- Secure electronic lockers provided.
- Clothing is optional, kinky gear is welcome. We recommend that you keep some kind of shoes on.
- We regret to advise that wheelchair access is not an option for this event.
- Tips to maximize your fun at the event can be found here.
- Remember: Start hydrating (drinking water or other beverages) at least two hours before the party starts!