The Yellow and Black Group usually hosts parties just for people who identify as male — mostly kinky gay men. But this month, it’s time for Drench! — the Pansexual Piss Party, for folks of all genders and orientations:
What: Drench! A pansexual piss & play party
When: Saturday, August 31, 2019. Doors open 8:00 pm to midnight.
Where: SF Catalyst, 1060 Folsom Street
For whom: All genders, all orientations and preferences, all ages (18+), including Water Bois, Urinal Gals, Raunch Masters, Trough Slaves, Piss Daddies / Mommies, Diaper babies (#1 only), Piss Pigs, Pee Puppies, Squirters, Gushers, and their friends and admirers.
Cost: $20 (plus Eventbrite fees) in advance, $30 at the door. Discounts available for volunteers! (See the bottom of this page for contact info if you want to volunteer.)
Dress code: Whatever makes you feel sexy & ready for the splash zone! Leather, rubber, latex, neoprene, lingerie, jockstraps, swimwear, dungeon blacks, vanilla casual party attire, nudity!
Get wet & play hard at Drench!
Party features & amenities:
- New to or curious about pee play? Wade in with an orientation and discussion/demo at 8:30 to learn about consent, safety, and ways to incorporate watersports into your play.
- The shower will be ready for your hot negotiated scenes. Bring your own towel for getting dry afterwards.
- The Trough: Here piggy, piggy – those who enter The Trough consent to be used as a urinal by anyone in attendance!
- Complementary stand-and-pee urinal devices provided for those equipped with vulvas.
- Light snacks will be on hand, but really it’s all about the beverages here. We’ll have plenty of refreshing sparkling waters, juices, soda, and tea on ice.
You may bring your own beer (in cans). If you drink beer please inform your partners before playing, alternate with other liquids, have a means to get home safely, and do not become intoxicated. Drunk people will be ejected without refund.
- Be 18+ with ID. Be 21+ if you plan to bring beer.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Watersports participation is not required – we welcome any kind of consensual play that SF Catalyst allows!
- Secure electronic lockers provided.
- Clothing optional, kinky gear welcome. We recommend that you keep some kind of shoes on.
- We regret to advise that wheelchair access is not an option for this event.
Fetlife link (to let your kinky friends know you are going!) — WAATCH FOR UPDATE
Facebook link (for a slightly less explicit listing) — WATCH FOR UPDATE
SFCatalyst Calendar link (to see other events happening at Catalyst!)
Eventbrite link (to purchase your tickets in advance, and save money)