The Yellow and Black Group hosts two kinds of parties. The “Piss and Moan” parties are just for people who identify as male — mostly kinky gay men. But we also host Drench! — the Pansexual Piss Party, for folks of all genders and orientations:
What: Drench! A pansexual piss & play party
When: Saturday, August 31, 2019. Doors open 8:00 pm to midnight.
Where: SF Catalyst, 1060 Folsom Street
For whom: All genders, orientations and preferences, all levels of experience, all ages (18+), including Water Bois, Urinal Gals, Raunch Masters, Trough Slaves, Piss Daddies / Mommies, Diaper babies (#1 only), Piss Pigs, Pee Puppies, Squirters, Gushers, and their friends and admirers.
Cost: $20 (plus Eventbrite fees) in advance, $30 at the door. Online ticket sales end midnight 8/30/19. Discounts available for volunteers! (See the bottom of this page for contact info if you want to volunteer.)
Dress code: Whatever makes you feel sexy & ready for the splash zone! Leather, rubber, latex, neoprene, lingerie, jockstraps, swimwear, dungeon blacks, vanilla casual party attire, nudity!
Get wet & play hard at Drench!
- New to or curious about pee play? Wade in with an orientation and discussion/demo at 8:30 to learn about consent, safety, and ways to incorporate watersports into your play.
- The shower will be ready for your hot negotiated scenes. Bring your own towel for getting dry afterwards.
- Climb into the Trough to become a urinal target for anyone in attendance!
- Complementary stand-and-pee urinal devices provided for those equipped with vulvas.
- Light snacks will be available, plus plenty of soft beverages. Consider bringing your own refillable water bottle to minimize trash.
- You may bring your own beer (in cans). If you drink beer please inform your partners before playing, alternate with other liquids, have a means to get home safely, and do not become intoxicated. Drunk people will be ejected without refund.
- Be 18+ with ID. Be 21+ if you plan to bring beer.
- Consent is sexy. No means NO.
- Wet play in designated areas only.
- Watersports participation is not required – we welcome any kind of consensual play that SF Catalyst allows!
- Secure electronic lockers provided.
- Clothing is optional, kinky gear is welcome. We recommend that you keep some kind of shoes on.
- We regret to advise that wheelchair access is not an option for this event.
Fetlife link (to let your kinky friends know you are going!)
Facebook link (for a slightly less explicit listing)
SFCatalyst Calendar link (to see other events happening at Catalyst!)
Eventbrite link (to purchase your tickets in advance, and save money)